So Applephiliac and I have been making a list of the funny things we've been seeing since we arrived in Missouri, the finest state in the union. Here's what we've got so far:
1. Mullet walking down the interstate. There's A LOT of people using the interstate like a sidewalk around here.
2. Company employee using a Segway for transportation (not novelty) downtown.
3. Grown man on a tricycle, in a city street!
4. DMV is located in the back of a Petco (pet store). I'm not making this up. Instead of smelling body odor while waiting ten hours in line for your new plates, you get to smell dog food as well.
5. Skateboard gang making a sick skate video in a Ruby Tuesday parking lot.
6. 2 story beer bong (that was me).
7. Drug deal on a front porch.
8. Escalade up on blocks cuz it's dubs wuz broke.
9. Lady buying $220 worth of cigarettes and chewing tobacco at a T-Rex Mart, making sure to use a $3 coupon (thanks SuperTech).
Unfortunately I did not have my camera available for any of these amazing events. I've been thinking of getting a new one that's thin enough to keep in my pocket so that I'll be carrying it more often. More to come.
1. Mullet walking down the interstate. There's A LOT of people using the interstate like a sidewalk around here.
2. Company employee using a Segway for transportation (not novelty) downtown.
3. Grown man on a tricycle, in a city street!
4. DMV is located in the back of a Petco (pet store). I'm not making this up. Instead of smelling body odor while waiting ten hours in line for your new plates, you get to smell dog food as well.
5. Skateboard gang making a sick skate video in a Ruby Tuesday parking lot.
6. 2 story beer bong (that was me).
7. Drug deal on a front porch.
8. Escalade up on blocks cuz it's dubs wuz broke.
9. Lady buying $220 worth of cigarettes and chewing tobacco at a T-Rex Mart, making sure to use a $3 coupon (thanks SuperTech).
Unfortunately I did not have my camera available for any of these amazing events. I've been thinking of getting a new one that's thin enough to keep in my pocket so that I'll be carrying it more often. More to come.
2 comments:
The man no longer rides the trike. He was hit and killed a few days ago...
http://www.kctv5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6556492&nav=menu101_1_4
oh no! i've officially read every single post (logically going from newest to oldest) and now i will have to find other forms of entertainment while working the dayshift...boo.
Post a Comment