29 October 2008

Corpopharm: It Gets Ya Drunk!!!!

All other hypocrycies aside, I've got to hand it to
 Corpopharm on this one.  They're certainly not trying to hide that they're out to make a buck off of booze sales.  I saw this sign on the door as I walked in last night:



















And what's this as soon as you walk in the door?














Why, it's huge fucking pile of basement bathtub vodka!  Cheery good time!  Not only can you come to Corpopharm to get your heart medication, you can also come to get retarded!  I wouldn't have it any other way.

Little boy: Mommy, why do we have to go to the pharmacy?  It's boring and that mean old pharmacist...
Mom: Quiet honey, Mommy needs her Zoloft.  If you're good maybe we can get you a...
Little Boy: Mommy?  Get what? Mom-...
Mommy: Well, hello (picks up a bottle of ghetto swill vodka). 
Little Boy: Mommy, what about your medicine?
Mommy: Quiet honey, Mommy needs to get her swerve on.  Do you have a friend you can stay with tonight?

No comments: