08 December 2009

RIP CPM

This post is to inform the readers of Conservative Propaganda Machine that Spiffy, the roguish brilliant and ruggedly handsome author of CPM was eaten by a pack of wolves late last evening near the New Jersey Turnpike. He was on a mission to deliver medications to a patient that was desperately in need.

Spiffy always hoped that his apothecary tales brought enjoyment to those who read them. He also hoped to educate the world about pharmacy etiquette. At this he failed. His idealism blinded him to the fact that most pharmacy patrons cannot read.

You may contribute to his memory by burning down your local pharmacy. If you coordinate your efforts, with a little luck, the burning buildings will be pyres visible from space for all the worlds to see.

4 comments:

Hartvig said...

I, for one, will miss hearing about life on the edge...

Rachel, CPhT said...

I am heart-broken to know that I have just gotten so many of my other pharmtech friends to start reading and now you will be gone. Your turn of phrase and attention to detail have had me laughing still days after reading an entry and you will be greatly missed.

Dave said...

i, for one, am glad to see you go. good riddance!

Anonymous said...

I too work in a terrible corpopharm (cough cough CVS cough) I'll miss you terribly. Please promise to return to us one day if the trials of retail become too much to bear on your own.