30 May 2007

Bestill my icy heart...

For those of you who are not a nerd, this is the innards of the life stealing video game console, the Xbox 360 by Microsoft Inc. More specifically, the Xbox of yours truly.














Fearing no technological exploit and having little pride left to damage, this was my vain attempt to repair the video game console I've spent so much time using to procrastinate more productive tasks like studying, cleaning, and practicing my unicycle routine. I've actually had this damn thing apart twice now with similar results each time: I cannot fix it. It is dead. The Mob has spoken.

Don't go thinking I was opening up the hood of my car that was dead on the road and scratching my head on this one. I did extensive internet research (we all know that's never wrong) to diagnose the problem and find a proper treatment plan to get my lil' buddy on the road to recovery. I even got out all my fancy computer tools and said a prayer to God, Satan, and any other deity I happened to see cited on Fox News that evening. No dice.

Long story short, I'm going to be much more productive for the next few weeks until I break down and buy another one. My hands are alreeeady shaaaakkkiiiinnnnngg...

1 comment:

Dave said...

guess there's no sense in getting elder scrolls back to you next week then...