
It's been a long road, but the house is finally done. Myself, Don'tworryaboutit, Risk, and Applephiliac have moved in and are reveling in it's splendor. Although we don't quite have enough furniture to fill it up yet, we have all the important items.
1. Keg fridge? Check.
2. Hot tub? Check.
3. Gun cabinet? Check.
4. Pool table? Check.
The keg fridge was actually the first item moved in, and we had a new keg in it within 7 minutes. We have our priorities straight.
Here's some memorable quotes from moving day:
You two leaving? Alright, I'll stay here and dong wander for a while. You know, establish a neighborhood presence.
-Me
I'm not lifting that fucking thing again. You do it.
-Don'tworryaboutit
My arms are cramping up. I need to sit down.
-Risk
Let's take this couch to the middle of the lot and burn it. The neighbors will know we mean business.
-Risk
Better get those pads on. We don't need any hot wood-on-wood action.
-Me
I need a drink.
-Don'tworryaboutit
I'm going to post more pictures on my picture site. If you don't have the address to my picture site, just leave your email address in the comment section of this post and I'll send it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment