I've been on Myspace for about six months or so. That's long enough to drop enough points off my functional IQ to equate to borderline mental retardation. I'm serious.
Myspace is the perfect reason why not everyone should have the ability to create a web page. Third party HTML builders will allow you customize your account to be so annoying that it's nearly offensive. Add enough star bursts and fading pictures and it starts to bear a remarkable resemblance to colorful vomit splashing around in your toilet bowl. Add whatever shitty song happens to be playing on their profile at the moment and you've got the equivalent of a web page design abortion. Thanks Tom.
I know what you're thinking. Whatev, a-hole! Ive met all my fav pEEps on myspace, LOL!!11! Really? The majority of the people I get friend requests from are webcam chicks, burgeoning porn stars and people I haven't talked to in 8 years from high school. Sweet.
Here's the dialogue box I got last time I tried to send a friend a message:
Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.
What technical group is that? A room full of monkeys throwing feces? It must be, because every time I go to Myspace it seems to get less functional and increasingly cumbersome.
If you're not on Myspace yet, beat them to the punch and throw your computer out the window. Or, you could become a spiteful and angry blogger. That's a productive use of time. Either way...
If you're not on Myspace yet, beat them to the punch and throw your computer out the window. Or, you could become a spiteful and angry blogger. That's a productive use of time. Either way...
1 comment:
lol omg rj myspace rawkz!!!!11!!!1 lol hhahah rotflmao, u dont evn no 11!!!1
Post a Comment