27 September 2007

Flu Fun

I had a class today to get certified to give flu shots in the community pharmacy setting. It was taught by Applephiliac, so you know it was great. From this point on, I'm going to immunize the shit out of anyone that comes near the pharmacy. Especially if they're pissing me off.

Usual crabby patient: My copay is too high! Where's the toilet paper? You didn't fill my prescription right! Blah Blah...

At this point, as the customer is bleating like a dumb sheep, Spiffy comes flying over the pharmacy counter in a ninja suit, leading with a syringe full of flu vaccine. He scores a perfect hit in the deltoid and depresses the plunger.

Crabby: Ouch!! What are you doing?
Spiffy: You've just been immunized, bitch. You can thank me by shutting up.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm renaming 'ESPN Baseball Tonight' to 'Home Runs and Diving Catches'. That's all it is anyway. I also realized while watching Sports Center that the suicide rate amongst soccer and hockey goalies is surprisingly low. Those people look really depressed every time one gets by them.

No comments: