1. One of our regular pharmacists quit. The grass was greener over at Corpopharm 2 and he hauled stakes like a donkey on a hay binge. Which leads to...
2. Floaters! I've talked about floaters before. They're temp pharmacists that Corpopharm sends in to pick up the slack when a general infantryman goes down in the heat of battle. Even if they don't suck, the pharmacy just doesn't run a smoothly with one of it's well oiled parts missing. That's not even worth considering though, because they always suck. Hard. The floater we had this week actually threw a tantrum and got in a fight with a technician, right in the middle of a busy work day. Fucking sweet.
3. My partner got fired. The asshole decided to let his license expire. This means I've been working the last month by myself. Whatever, I don't need time off.
4. New computer system! This wouldn't be much of a problem, but most of our technicians our legally retarded. I'm bringing in a bunch of monkeys to bang at the keyboards while hurling excrement. I'm sure it will be an improvement.
I'm sure there's been plenty of funny stories, but I don't remember them. It doesn't matter. Next month contains two events that will erase this month in one fell swoop:
1) Nine Inch Nails: September 5, Wiltern Theater
I've heard LA is quite an awful place. I'm willing to bear it, if only this one time. NIN is currently on their last tour ever, and I managed to score tickets for the second to last show EVER. If I survive it, you can expect some eventful pictures and video footage.
2) Great American Beer Festival Sept 25
Nestled in the heart of downtown Denver, this quaint little festival is host to the best breweries in America. With literally thousands of beer ripe for the tasting, you're a fool not to be there. I am not a fool. I will be there.
3 comments:
mmm- beer goood.
lucky for you! one of today's feature articles on msn.com is "Can Generic Drugs Be Dangerous?" i'm sure THAT will lead to all sorts of "i get my awesome drug information from youtube" type statements of knowledge.
a. i am living proof that there are such things as good floaters (althou i have hung up that hat long ago)
2. good to know i can call and wake you up mid-morning with all my rxconnect needs
d. omg BEERFEST lolz!!!!!1!!rotflmao!
Post a Comment