14 October 2007

In The Words Of Wayne Brady...

...today I nearly had to choke a bitch.

I was doing my usual pharmacy thing (counting pills, denying Vicodin refills) when a woman approached the register.

Me: Got some scripts to pick up?
Bitch: No, I just need you to ring me up.

I may have already mentioned that the pharmacy is not the place to take your grocery cart. This in itself is enough to make a pharmacist want to sterilize you so that you may not reproduce and spawn such discourteous offspring. I'm still working on a remote sterilization device, by the way. When I get it perfected, I will use it a SHITLOAD.

One offense (even one so horrendous) is forgivable. This ingrate decided that one was not enough, and decided to follow it up with more abuse. A few minutes after leaving, she came back to the pharmacy.

Bitch: Excuse me? Um, the womens bathroom is out of toilet paper.

Wow. I nearly lost it. People wonder why their prescription takes so long to fill.

Me: That's not really my department.
Bitch: Can you call someone? I don't want to go all the way up front.
Me: Sure.

I didn't call anyone. I wonder how long she waited.

No comments: